Friday, August 3, 2012

The 3 Realest Rap Songs Out !!!!!

T

T.I. vs. T.I.P. is the fifth studio album by American rapper T.I., released on July 3, 2007 through Grand Hustle Records and Atlantic Records. Recording sessions for the album only took a year and a half to record towards early-2007, T.I. stated and confirmed in an interview with MTV News. Production was handled by several record producers

The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling over 468,000 copies in its first week of release in the United States, the album went nearly gold.[1] It also achieved nearly respectable international charting and produced the one hit single that attained chart success, including the US Billboard hit "Big Things Poppin' (Do It).

The Following 3 Track are off T.I. Album T.I. vs. T.I.P. in my opionion these song are some of the reast an best raps songs our, listen to them and you will see what I mean. This is the last time real hip hop an d rap was real an not fake like some of these songz to day. Truly Legenddary shit T.I
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRACK LIIST OF SONG BELOW


"Tell 'Em I Said That" 

"Respect This Hustle" 

"My Type" 

17_-_Respect_This_Hustle_(Explicit_Album_Version).mp3 Listen on Posterous
16_-_Tell_'Em_I_Said_That_(Explicit_Album_Version).mp3 Listen on Posterous

18_-_My_Type_(Explicit_Album_Version).mp3 Listen on Posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment